Sunday, October 4, 2009

"But this had been a sin of passion, not of principle, nor even purpose."

I changed up Olga's colors to make her resemble a corpse better. Stole the colors off of a corpse on GIS e_e. She reminds me of Miss Havisham. And him, Sir Sedov? Still can't figure out a decent priest thing for him to wear that doesn't favor one of our religions over another.

I'm still spending my days on the couch, so nothing is really being produced right now. I've got about seven sketch commissions left, and once those are done, The Secret Project will begin.

2 comments:

  1. Now that you mention it, she reminds me rather much of Miss Havisham of Charles Dickens' Great Expectations too, and that's creepy for so many reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I don't know how to directly reply to a comment on here (or if that is even possible) but yes! I do tend to borrow characters and bits of their personalities from literature that impacted me.

    ReplyDelete